jueves, 2 de agosto de 2012

Deepak Chopra & Demi Moore - Rumi - Desire

by nina rai





A lover knows only humility, he has no choice. He steals into your alley at night, he has no choice. He longs to kiss every lock of your hair, don't fret, he has no choice. In his frenzied love for you, he longs to break the chains of his imprisonment, he has no choice.

A lover asked his beloved: Do you love yourself more than you love me? Beloved replied: I have died to myself and I live for you. I've disappeared from myself and my attributes, I am present only for you. I've forgotten all my learnings, but from knowing you I've become a scholar. I've lost all my strength, but from your power I am able. If I love myself...I love you. If I love you...I love myself.

I am your lover, come to my side, I will open the gate to your love. Come settle with me, let us be neighbours to the stars. You have been hiding so long, endlessly drifting in the sea of my love. Even so, you have always been connected to me. Concealed, revealed, in the unknown, in the un-manifest. I am life itself. You have been a prisoner of a little pond, I am the ocean and its turbulent flood. Come merge with me, leave this world of ignorance. Be with me, I will open the gate to your love.

I desire you more than food or drink. My body, my senses, my mind hunger for your taste. I can sense your presence in my heart although you belong to all the world. I wait with silent passion for one gesture one glance from you. ~Rumi~


--------------------Traduccion al español---------------

Un amante no conoce más que la humildad, no tiene otra opción. Roba en su callejón en la noche, no tiene otra opción. Él anhela besar cada mechón de su cabello, no se preocupe, no tiene otra opción. En su amor frenético por ti, él anhela romper las cadenas de su prisión, no tiene otra opción.

Un amante le pidió a su amada: ¿Te amas a ti mismo más que a mí? Amado respondió: Yo he muerto para mí y yo vivo por ti. He desaparecido de mí y de mis atributos, yo estoy presente sólo para ti. He olvidado todos mis aprendizajes, sino de saber que me he convertido en un erudito. He perdido todas mis fuerzas, sino de su poder de que soy capaz. Si me amo ... Te amo. Si Te amo ...me encanta.

Yo soy tu amante, ven a mi lado, voy a abrir la puerta a tu amor. Ven conmigo resolver, vamos a ser vecinos a las estrellas. Que hayan sido escondidos durante tanto tiempo, sin cesar a la deriva en el mar de mi amor. Aun así, siempre han estado conectadosa mí. Oculta, reveló, en el desconocido, sin manifestar. Yo soy la vida misma. Usted ha sido un prisionero de un pequeño estanque, yo soy el mar y su flujo turbulento. Ven que se fusione conmigo, deje este mundo de la ignorancia. Estar conmigo, voy a abrir la puerta a tu amor.

Yo deseo más que a comida o bebida. Mi cuerpo, mis sentidos, mi mente el hambre de su gusto. Puedo sentir tu presencia en mi corazón a pesar de que pertenecen a todo el mundo. Espero con pasión en silencio por un gesto de una mirada de ti. ~ ~ Rumi

1 comentario:

  1. youtube - youtube
    youtube - youtube - YouTube - YouTube. The most important part of the game is you will need to click on this link to play the game. YouTube is one of the most youtube mp3 popular

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por tus comentarios