jueves, 7 de octubre de 2010

Ooloolo(dile a el)-abd el haleem hafez





Ooloolo, Ooloolo, Ooloolo, Ooloolo ilha2ee2a. 
Tell him, tell him, tell him, tell him the truth.
Ooloolo bahibbo, bahibbo min awwil di2ee2a.
Tell him I love him, loved him from the first minute.
Ooloolo bahibbo, bahibbo min awwil di2ee2a.
Tell him I love him, loved him from the first minute.
Ooloolo Bahibbo, iw imtawihni hobbo, ooloolo bahibbo, iw imtawihni hobbo, bi ibhooro ilgharee2a, abo i3yoon garee2a, abo i3yoon garee2a.
Tell him I love him and his love is getting me lost in his sinking eyes, the father of courageous eyes, the father of courageous eyes.

Kan maali ma konti ibhaali mit-hanni bi albi ilkhaali.
It did not concern me, I was happy by myself with my empty heart.Maal rimsho ilgaree2 wi nadahli, iw if agmal 3iyoon tawihni.
His courageous eyelid bent and called me and I became confused in his most beautiful eyes.Ooloolo nadahli laih, hayarni iw shaghalni 3alaih.
Tell him why he called me for ?, confused me and got me to worry about him.Bilhob illi dari wil shoa2 illi aayem wi i3yooknow ilgaree2a, abo i3yoon garee2a.
In the knowing love and the standing yearning and his courageous eyes, the owner (father) of courageous eyes.

Kan ganby iw 3oyooknow habaybi, nasooni illi 3aysheen ganbi, 3aysheen ganbi
He was beside me and his eyes were my darling they made me forget about who is living beside me, living beside me.Bassitlow awam habaito, iw ib-agmal mo2abla nadaitow.
I looked at him and immediately loved him and in the most beautiful meeting I called him. Ooloolo yi oolli 3alaih, Eih aakhrait da kollo eih.
Tell him to tell me about him. What is the end of all of this.
Ya iynaseeni hobbo, Ya iysahee bialbo wi 3iyoknow ilgaree2a, abo i3yoon garee2a.
Either he makes me forget his love or to wakes me up by his heart and his courageous eyes, the father (owner) of courageous eyes.
Taaaal sho2i, wi taal ta3zeebi. Taaaal sho2i, wi taal ta3zeebi, iw ilimta hadari laheebi, laheebi.
My yearning and suffering are long. Long yearning, long suffering and till when I am going to take care of my flame, my flame.Ha awsiflo gharami dah kollo, wif awail mo2abla ha oollo.
I will describe my wound to him and in the first meeting I will tell him.
Wa ihliflo ib layali ilsho2, wi ingoom ilsama illi foa2. Ahliflo ib layali ilsho2, wi ingoom ilsama illi foa2. Izzay albi habbo, wilbal inshaghal boh min awill da2ee2a, abo 3yoon garee2a.
I will sware to him in the love nights and the sky stars above how my heart loved him, and my brain got busy with him from the first minute, the father of courageous eyes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tus comentarios